Free Trial Version of Modern Pipe Stress Analysis Software PASS/START-PROF
The translation into English was carried out only recently, and we are new to the international market. So we invite all engineers to get acquainted with PASS/START-PROF.
To learn what is PASS/START-PROF pipe stress analysis software and it’s great capabilities, please visit our resource center. You will find a webinar recordings, read articles, download presentations.
To try to work with the program yourself, you can download the fully functional 30-day (one month) trial version from demo.passuite.com!
PASS/START-PROF Installation Steps
A trial version of the START-PROF software can be downloaded from demo.passuite.com
To download and get the 30-day full version you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Click “Try It!”, enter your e-mail and fill other fields
- Step 2: Check your e-mail, receive e-mail from PASS and click the link. You will enter the private account
- Step 3: Click “Download”. To add another software, for example, NOZZLE-FEM, click “Try It!” again
- Step 4: Install START-PROF. Please read the Quick Start Guide to see how to do it
- Step 5: Run START-PROF. Start > Programs > START-PROF > Start-Prof
- Enter email, click the “…” button. Receive the email from PASS LMS and click the link. Copy the confirmation code and paste it in in registration card program and press OK
In case of any problem you can contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or using online support request form
Some of the typical problems with solution are described below.
1. Error message #60 “SERVER_PROBABLY_NOT_UP”
It means that START-PROF can’t reach the server.
Possible reasons and solutions of Error #60:
- Windows Firewall or corporate firewall or internet provider firewall blocks incoming or outgoing traffic via UDP/6001. Change firewall settings to allow all traffic through UDP/6001
- Use mobile internet from your cell phone using the wi-fi hot spot. It may help to overcome the proxy and firewall that block the UDP/6001 traffic
- Try to run PASS/START-PROF Trial from the different place (home, work, etc.). Sometimes it may help
2. Error “Your IP is already registered”
The reasons for this error may be:
- You have registered with several e-mail addresses. This will not work. Please use the only e-mail address that you registered the first time
- Some of your colleagues in the office already registered on demo.passuite.com and they have the same external IP address as your machine does. This is a common situation. You need to find who of your colleagues did it, and ask him to enter the private account using his e-mail. Only that e-mail will work!
4. For any other problems that are not described above
Please contact the technical support team using email@example.com or using online form. Don’t forget to add screenshots of your problems along with a detailed explanation. Our technical team will check it and answer you on how to fix it.
What to do after installation?
Once the installation is finished you can open the example models and review analysis results as shown below
Follow the video for creating any simple piping model:
You can refer “How To” training video series for beginners by clicking here (20 videos):
Or you can create your own simple model. It will not take more than 5-10 minutes from your busy schedule. Watch this tutorial video (from 02:45) for creating the simple U-shaped loop model and thereafter analyzing it.
Also, you can create an underground or buried piping model (underground piping). It will take about 5-10 minutes. Please watch this tutorial video (from 07:25):
Create an HDPE piping model (PE100). It will take about 5-10 minutes. Please refer to this tutorial video:
Also, Create the FRP piping model (Wavistrong 55). It will take about 5-10 minutes. Please watch this tutorial video for help:
If you already have CAESAR II or Autopipe model, you can open it with START-PROF. Autopipe mode should be exported into CII neutral format file. Also, you can open your Caesar II model. Please read this manual and watch this tutorial video to see how to do it