New version of PASS/Nozzle-FEM 3.0 is released
The new version of PASS/Nozzle-FEM contains a number of enchantments and new features.
Software graphical interface has been significantly updated, and has become more user friendly.
Made preparations for integration with PASS/START-PROF pipe stress analysis software
In 3.0 release of PASS/Equip Nozzle-FEM, the following new features are available for users:
- Capability to change the orientation of all shell types;
- Capability to insert a nozzle on the conical reducers and heads;
- Capability to calculate a shell without a nozzle;
- Capability to set several load cases in a specific project;
- Vector type of nozzle placement setting is implemented;
- New system coordinates (pipe CS) that allows to set shell and nozzle concentrated loads.
The following calculations have been fixed and updated in the latest release:
- Calculations as per WRC 537;
- Calculations as per Russian GOST 34233.2,3-2017.